Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daxton Chamberlain
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year
Daxton Chamberlain

Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) Empty
PostSubject: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 4:20 pm

Daxton had spent his entire summer playing all sorts of sports, one of them being football and spent some time playing basketball at local parks. The seventeen year's old life was sports, and he would never replace it for anything. Daxton had also spent time practicing Quidditch, to prepare himself for his Quidditch season. His siblings were off shopping, and Daxton had to make his way to Quality Quidditch Supplies.

His outfit had spoken of his personality and that was sporty. He had been walking around the alley, and soon found the place that had made him happy which made him smile. He walked over to the shop and entered it looking around as he thought of his siblings who would find it annoying especially Tatum and Raylan. He had also wondered if Brayden would be in Diagon Alley, so he could have his best mate to talk with.

Daxton had been walking around the shop and soon heard footsteps. The boy wondered if it was anyone he knew, as he went down the aisle. Then turning his attention to some of the newest equipment that was classic in his mind and without hesitation, he decided maybe he would buy, and he had been strong enough to carry it as he grabbed one of quaffles.

Then he soon looked and wondered.

Last edited by Daxton Chamberlain on Mon May 15, 2017 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 6:52 pm

Brayden wasn't so big quidditch player as was her best friend Daxton but there were even times when she played it for fun. He wasn't so good as his friend for sure but he knows how to handle things in that game for sure or how to play it. He knew even the rules for sure. He hasn't really joined the quidditch team but maybe this year he will. Who knows what he will decide.

To be honest even he himself at times wonders how he and Daxton are best friends. They seem to be so much different at times. Well, Brayden was so much different from even what he did wear when he did go outside. The Gryffindor wasn't even exactly sure why he had walked into the quidditch shop today. Something made him go there.

Also, he tried to avoid his best friend even this summer a bit. He wasn't really himself anymore. He tried to hide a secret there now, he barely had secrets from him. So it was hard to keep it from him that he had feelings for his sister. He had no idea how to tell it even to him but first, he needed to talk with Tatum for sure.

He looked around the shop until he noticed familiar boy. "Hey," he said simply there to his friend, best friend.
Back to top Go down
Daxton Chamberlain
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year
Daxton Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 12:20 am

Daxton had been reading one of the magazines that were part of the display, the boy was not a fan of reading, found it to be utterly pointless. But something about it intrigued him, and he soon looked and read about the new Nimbus 3000, the big new broom. Even though he knew about it before most people his father had been friends with some of the companies members. Daxton's father kept him updated on the Quidditch world.

That's why the boy knew so much about it, and sure he did his fair share of research. The only friends he had that played Quidditch were his teammates, his friend really did not do much Quidditch, but he was going to let that affect his friendship. He surprisingly cared about his friends and without any hesitation, the boy looked around sighing. Watching kids run around the shop, he rolled his eyes the kids would learn if they got hit with the equipment, they lacked common sense.

Something stopped him as he heard a familiar voice, the boy turned. To see Brayden, let out a smile as he said. " Hey mate. " looking with a smile on his face. Daxton had liked very few other guys, but Brayden was an exception, the guy was his best friend. He practically considered him his brother, but then again the boy had liked girls more.

" Just looking at some Quidditch supplies, mate? What brings you here? " asked Daxton raising an eyebrow as he held the magazine in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:23 am

Brayden wasn't even sure why he was in the shop really but here he was and talking with his best friend. He looked at the newspaper what he was holding. Even if he couldn't read much about in backwards really. He wasn't that good but he could understand there talked about some new broom. He didn't know that much about brooms really too.

"Oh yeah. That makes sense," he said since it did. Of course, Daxton is here for Quidditch supplies as he plays an even team for sure. He had totally forgotten about it. He had lately his own worries to worry about. He also knew if some things will come out then things will change for sure. He knew that very well already.

"Not really sure. Just decided to come here for some reasons," he said and shrugged. He really wasn't exactly that sure why. Of course, he knew how to play but it was just random hobby since he wasn't so much into quidditch really. "How as your summer been so far?" he tried to changes to subject away from why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Daxton Chamberlain
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year
Daxton Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyTue May 16, 2017 12:12 am

Daxton parents had been proud of their son's achievements with Quidditch, and he often wondered if maybe his parents favored him more than his other siblings. The kid smiled for a moment as he looked at his best friend he had been thrilled and was happy to see him. His friend was not one who played Quidditch, even though if he did it would mean they would be playing against each other. Daxton had picked up some of the belongings.

" Never thought of you as the Quidditch type, " said Daxton looking at his friend. Sure he was muscular and all that, but it just never occurred to him. The seventeen-year-old looked and thought to himself as he looked at some girls who entered smirking at them. Daxton turned his attention back to Brayden with a smile.

Daxton looked and he said, " I swear the girls who play Quidditch are always the hottest. " thinking of the Gryffindor captain who definitely was a cutie. Then again the boy liked a challenge, but from what he saw that Malfoy girl was that sort of type. Daxton wondered if maybe he should start playing his cards with girls and then see how many girls plan to flirt with him in his final year.

" I have been playing sports and keeping in shape. So yeah it's been pretty good. Surprised we haven't hung out yet this summer mate. It really isn't too late to hang out. " said Daxton smirking and wondered why Brayden had not really hung out with him. Then without hesitation, the boy grew curious as he said. " How was your summer? "

Curious to see what the boy's response would be.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyTue May 16, 2017 8:18 am

Brayden knew very well that his best friend had every right to be curious about him and his doings. He wasn't even himself still sure why he was here. Well, he knows how to play it for sure. Even if he barely plays it. If he joined with his house team then he would have to go against his friend and he didn't really like that idea that much.

"I'm not really. Well I know actually how to play it but yeah never tried out to be on the team," he said there honestly. He was sure he seemed to be more edge than he usually was. He looked at those girls who walked in but he wasn't really that interested in them really. Not so much as his best friend probably was. Even if he still knows that he needs to flirt with girls if he doesn't really want his best friend to get to know that he likes his sister.

"I guess. Not really thought about it that way but they seem hot yes," he said there something. He needs to act around his best friend so well as he could really. He had right now only one girl in his mind and he knew that getting her won't be very easy task for sure. He knows there will be lots of things what will keep them apart for sure.

"Oh, that's good to hear. Well, I did spend most of my time with family. And well my own I suppose. Well, when I had time you were busy doing sports. So that's a reason why we haven't met," he said there now something. He didn't begin to mention that he had even spent some time with his best friend sister. This wasn't something he would admit so lightly.
Back to top Go down
Daxton Chamberlain
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year
Daxton Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:39 am

Daxton had been watching the girls more, as they laughed among each other. All that made him laugh as he attempted to listen on their conversation. Listening to Brayden, who he knew was not as skilled at playing Quidditch as Daxton was. But who said a friend could not help his best friend play the thoughts went through his mind, as he looked at his friend. " Well that's obvious, and if your willing to learn some more or expand on your skills I can help you. After all, I am one of the best Quidditch players there are at Hogwarts. " said Daxton smirking.

The Slytherin in many ways had wondered how in hell they were friends, but then again they must have something in common. Daxton was not the brightest, so he wondered for a second, but his attention kept being taken to the girls who seemed to intrigue him. Something Daxton had taken some time to think about to himself, and then without hesitation, he looked around.

" Maybe I would be lucky to get their number if they do things the muggle way. I may be the son of two Quidditch moguls. But I still know how to act like a muggle boy. " said Daxton, knowing that some of the wizarding worlds had not been familiar with the idea of muggle technology. But it seemed that some of the kids had an idea how the idea of technology worked.

Daxton crossed his arms looking at his friends, " That's cool to know that you hung out with your family, not like I hang out with my families that much. Then again Tatum is not a fan of me being around since she finds me to be a player, so she doesn't want to mix. Then again Tatum is a total loner who doesn't bother with people. Making her kind of boring, and same goes for my younger siblings not as fun as I would like. " said Daxton sighing to himself. He loved all three of siblings, but he wished they would have some sort of fun.

" Sorry that the only time I get to play muggle sports is during the holiday. " said Daxton, something that he really could not help the fact. He had known that if he brought any sort of muggle thing into the Slytherin common room, he would be immediately faced with all sorts of trouble. Since many of them were not fans of the muggle world.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyThu May 18, 2017 9:49 am

Brayden wasn't really that much interested in those girls as her friend for sure. He more likely didn't even pay attention what they did there. He wasn't just that interested in those girls. He is sure at some point his best friend will even notice it. "Well yeah. I guess you can help with that," he said there simply. He was sure he can be better in that game for sure.

Well at times even Brayden wonders how they are best friends really. They seemed to be so much different any every way. Somehow when they were young kids they became friends and remained it somehow too. It's an even miracle for Brayden how, when they don't have many things even in common.

"Well, you can give it try. Maybe you will get one. You never know before you try," Gryffindor boy said with a small smile. He didn't really sure much of muggle technology. He had a phone but he barely used it anyways. He really wasn't sure why he had even got one himself if he wasn't really interested in that all social media things.

It was only thing what really came in his mind there as an answer. "Well yeah. I have only one sister and he is so much more social one that Tatum for sure. And you know we get along better than you with your siblings. Anyways yeah it was better than spending time alone," he said there and shrugged. He didn't really have anything spending time with his sister at times. Anyways there were times when she spent time with Daxton's sister too but she won't mention that just in case.

"Oh, that makes sense yes," he said there. It really did. He never thought about it like this. Even if it would be nice if they can hang out as they used to. He misses those times at times. Spending time with sister can get boring.
Back to top Go down
Daxton Chamberlain
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year
Daxton Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptySun May 21, 2017 10:32 pm

Daxton had no clue how he was friends with half of his friends, then again he surprised himself, and if he could he would give them a gold medal for being his friend. The boy had crossed his arms and he had begun to pick up another magazine which had one of the quidditch stars, Hercules Gaunt on the cover who had been one of his father's star Quidditch players. Daxton had looked around and he had, to be honest, the boy vaguely remembered when Hercules Gaunt went to Hogwarts, having been his captain for a short time.

" Can't believe that Hercules Gaunt, went to Hogwarts, " said Daxton looking at the cover, knowing he was changing the topic. Looking at his best friend he smirked, then he looked at the girls and he looked and he said. " I will ask them later. This place is small, " said Daxton looking at him. Part of him felt like his friend was not interested, but he was not a mind-reader. The Slytherin was not going to push it.

Then he looked for a moment, " My sister is kind of boring anyway. " said Daxton as he walked and looked around for a moment. His sister had been suspicious this summer, and Daxton had wondered if maybe Brayden had a part in it. Daxton then looked at him with a smirk on his face as he looked, and he said. " She needs friends. "

" Maybe you could help make her friends, " said Daxton, cracking a smile. The boy was in a mode wondering if his friend would agree. Daxton had then looked, and he laughed for a moment. His friend had continued talking as he listened. " It seems I am the only Slytherin who actually plays muggle sports, " said Daxton.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 5:30 am

Brayden was making friends easily and maybe it was reason why he and Daxton were friends still. They seemed to click when they were young and have stayed it until now. He also had few friends with who he had no idea why they were friends. He looked over the magazine his best friend was holding and rolled his eyes. He wasnt that interested in it.

"Oh yeah. Well he did and most quidditch stas in England have," he said. It was true. He looked at the girls and then back to Daxton. "Well, up to you what you will do," he said. He wasnt for sure interested getting their numbers.

"Uh, okay," he said there simply now. He wasnt sure what he should say there now. He didnt find Tatum really that boring maybe it was because of his feelings for her. He has no idea why. "Probably yeah."

"Me helping her? How I'm supposed do that even?" He was so confused now. He didnt expect it from.his friend for sure. "Basically I can help her yes," he added there. That meant he could also spend more time with her. "Seems like it yeah," he said there. "That's not always bad thing," he said.
Back to top Go down
Daxton Chamberlain
Slytherin Seventh Year
Slytherin Seventh Year
Daxton Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 1:39 am

Daxton had been enjoying his Quidditch magazine and thought of buying it. He was not opposed to reading it more than once. He looked up from the magazine once more, listening to Brayden speak as he nodded as he had been understanding what he had meant. " All houses have an equal amount of students who became famous, such as Harry Potter. " said Daxton as he knew that was true for the most part.

" I guess it just a common brother thing you know I guess. " said Daxton as he had been wondering if there were anyone who thought his sister was actually interesting. Sure at one point, she was pretty interesting, but time certainly changed it.

The seventh year nodded listening to his friend, " She seems to somewhat like, meaning in ways she does not flip out whenever you come. " said Daxton who had crossed his arms. He was not stupid he knew his sister had nothing against Brayden, making him wonder if maybe she was harboring secrets from him.

" Not really just makes me think the others are entitled asses. " smirked Daxton.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )   Let us speak of good times ( Brayden ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let us speak of good times ( Brayden )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Wicked This Way Comes :: United Kingdom :: Wizarding Locations :: Diagon Alley :: Shops :: Quality Quidditch Supplies-
Jump to: