Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatum Chamberlain
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Tatum Chamberlain

Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) Empty
PostSubject: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:42 pm

Tatum had been spending time in Knockturn Alley, in many ways finding it soothing. The girl had been walking around the streets as she peered in each other shops. The darkness of the small alley was intriguing and she was not surrounded by bubbly people. Which had annoyed her, she did not have many friends anymore, and the guy she liked was her brother's best friend. So being in the alley alone seem to be the best option.

Her outfit had been normal for here but did not fit in with the town. The girl may have been someone who often isolated herself, but she still wore clothes that they casual and normal for her age. Tatum crossed her arms as she walked down the streets looking at the shops with a smile.

She had been feeling rather curious and had decided to enter the shop. Tatum stepped in the doorway peered around as she saw the shopkeeper looked kind of creepy. Shooting him a glare that was not exactly pleasing, as she said. " The place in this town are creeps. " walking around as she walked over to the shelves.

The man had walked over to her, and he said. " Do you need help child? " looking at him crossing her arms as she did not like creeps talking to her. " I can help myself.  " said Tatum as she walked behind him the man went back to the counter as she soon looked at the shelves, and began to pick stuff off and was looking at them.

Most of them greatly interested her, but she had a feeling that man was watching her
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 3:14 am

Brayden had somehow ended up walking on the Knockturn Alley today. He really wasn't sure why he was here but somehow he ended up here. Awhile he was already here he decided to look around here even if it was even bit creepy here for him. Of course, he wouldn't say it out loud to anyone. He kept walking and just tried to ignore so many people looks as he could.

No wonder he got weird looks some people since he wasn't really dressed like he comes here often for sure. He didn't care about it much. He looked around him and suddenly walked into the Ye old Curiosity Shop. It was some random shop here and that name caught his attention for some reason. He decided to check it out.

He looked around and noticed familiar girl which made him a smile a little. When he walked closer to her he noticed that shopkeeper kept checking and keep eye on Tatum, which made Brayden to even send glare towards the shopkeeper. He didn't like it one bit how that shop keeper looked there at his best friend's sister and the girl he likes a lot. When he finally reached to her.

"Hey, Tatum," he said with a smile. She was really someone who always could make him smile, even if there was no reason for that. "Why are you in this shop even?" he asked there now and still kept his eyes on that creepy shopkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Chamberlain
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Tatum Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyTue May 16, 2017 12:36 am

Tatum had, to be honest about the people who were in the alley, they had been creeps. The girl would never be surprised if maybe some of them were people who preyed on teens. Tatum did not know, but the only reason for why he went was for the dark aura. It intrigued her, not really been one who liked happy things anymore. Especially children they did not impress her. Tatum found them to be utterly annoying.

She knew that she would never have children, but she soon realized her mind got caught off track as she brought her attention back to the store. The shopkeeper had creeped out, shooting looks which were caught by Tatum's death glare. Tatum wondered if maybe she should say something, but soon something stopped her as she grabbed one of the things. But soon heard a door open as she wondered what it had been.

Tatum soon heard footsteps from behind her as she turned not realizing who it was, " Do you stalk all your customers. " said Tatum annoyed. Then before anything, she saw it was Brayden and immediately felt bad as she was fine with him sneaking behind up here. Not just middle-aged males who had nothing better to do.

" Hey I thought you were the shopkeeper, " said Tatum, feeling a bit embarrassed. She looked and her face soon turned red, as she said. " I am so sorry. " as she put the belongings behind her as she looked around for a moment and began to wonder. Why was Brayden even in Knockturn Alley, the alley was more meant for Slytherins.

Biting her lip as she answered, " I prefer Knockturn Alley over Diagon Alley. That alley is too happy for me anyway, and I don't feel like playing tag-along with my siblings. Since Ray is going off to Hogwarts, so shopping Diagon Alley is kind of a big deal. " letting out a smile.

She could get past the creepy old men part, but having Brayden there made it better. Tatum looked at him, and she said. " I should ask the same for you. "

Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyTue May 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Brayden just accidentally ended up here. He didn't really have anything against happy places for sure. He still was same but there was still some things he tried to hide from everyone. He really wasn't sure how to admit those things for sure. He even himself wondered why he was even here.

Even Brayden didn't plan to have any kids yet. It was a bit early for that still since he was only seventeen and well he had many years ahead still. Also, she wouldn't wanna have kids just someone random. Anyways he looked around the shop a bit and well still did sent death glare even that shopkeeper. He should stop checking Tatum out here.

He was a bit taken back by her outburst there. He did take a one step even back. So he wouldn't be that close to her now. He smiled for a second and heard what she said there next. Well, he would have probably reacted the same way if he was a girl and that creep was keeping eyes on the body.

"It's okay. Don't worry,"
he said. It really wasn't anything big. He didn't take it any bad way for sure. He even noticed her face going red from embarrassment but he decided not to comment it. He really wanted to go and tell something that shopkeeper but he didn't do it. Since he wasn't sure if Tatum even was aware what he felt for her.

"Oh. Well yeah. I don't really do shopping with parents too. They can be pretty annoying at times. So I go by myself where I want. Oh thank god, I have just one sibling who is older enough to look around herself too," he said with a smile. He knew she had some kind of depressions or somethings like that. He had heard about it but he never really believed until now. He wasn't exactly sure if he should say something about it or not. Better not.

"Well, somehow I ended up here. Was in my own thoughts for awhile and some point discovered I was at Knockturn Alley. This shop name was interesting so decided to see what they sell here. Rest you know," he replied there so honest as he could. He did notice corner of his eye that creep had at least now stopped looking at Tatum but for how long.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Chamberlain
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Tatum Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyWed May 17, 2017 1:50 am

Tatum had not been a girl to smile, but some people did make her smile. Then again that seemed pretty rare in her train of thought. The fifteen-year-old looked around for a solid moment, and back at Brayden as she let out a slight smile. He was pretty cute in her mind, but without thinking the girl looked around the place as she said.

" Parents are just too overbearing, and when it comes to having two parents who are rich and own a Quidditch team, it's kind of hard. " said Tatum, but without anything she thought to herself, as her parents were never one who forced her to do anything, they seemed like decent parents. She was not one who could handle having children, she was not a happy person.

But then maybe one day if she found the right person, but to be honest she did not care about dating found it to be pointless. She may have had some sort of crush on someone, but that's all it not like she went anything farther sure she kissed boys and maybe almost coming close to having flings. Tatum was not going to let her guard down with anyone, and Brayden may have been nice. She still did not know the feelings she had.

" To be honest I could just toss Ray off with Delaney or Daxton, then again Daxton would end up finding some sort of girl to talk to. But Ray is a big boy, and he can take care of himself, " said Tatum with a small smile on her face, and with that, she looked at the shopkeeper who appeared to be outside the store talking to someone.

Tatum had wondered if maybe she should tell Brayden how creepy he was. " That shopkeeper is kind of a perv, thank god he is outside talking. " sighed Tatum. The Slytherin looked at Brayden and part of her inside felt something for him, and she had no clue what it was. She was not exactly one to have feelings for someone or anything. To be honest she wondered if maybe she was heartless, and wondered where the old Tatum had gone too.

" Honestly, finding Knockturn Alley is not that hard, " said Tatum as she went to the shelf and looked at some of the dark arts material, that seemed to intrigue her. Not really caring if Brayden would think of her as being some sort of dark arts freak, the typical Slytherin. " One good thing about this place there is no children, Diagon Alley is filled with families. Since they are either too scared to shop here or just like happy things. There's still the same amount of things here for school supplies then there are in Diagon Alley. " said Tatum.

She really could not blame the parents who did not shop here with their young children, this place had some crazy people in it, and having Brayden here seemed to make it not so bad. Then without hesitation, she said. " You looking forward to your final year? "
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptySat May 20, 2017 12:02 am

Brayden had noticed yes that Tatum doesn't smile that much but he didn't really say anything about it. He had no idea what might have cause it. It was basically good to see her smile when she could. Even if he wasn't exactly that sure what was the cause of it. It could be him maybe.

"Oh yeah, I guess that can happen. Not sure since mines aren't that rich," he said. He really didn't know much about all that what Tatum was currently talking about. His parents never did ask him much for sure, never even said what he should do or how he should act. He grew to be who he is mostly by himself.

To be honest Brayden has never taken anyone really seriously. Of course, he has kind of way dated with few girls in past but nothing serious. He just can't seem to commit just anyone. He wasn't even sure until recently who he wanted as her girlfriend. Now it's clear but that girl isn't that easy to get. There are many obstacles on way for sure. He knows that also.

"Well, I guess. Oh yeah, Daxton won't be good babysit for sure. Girls will get more interesting yes. That's just who he is. Well not sure about Delaney doesn't know her that well. Also doesn't know Ray so well," he said honestly. He didn't know her younger siblings very well. He barely has even met them. So he doesn't know much about them or what they will do.

"I did notice that yes when I walked in here. Seems like as soon as I began to walk with you, he seemed to lose interest for now," he said. He looked more likely on Tatum now that shopkeeper. To be honest he didn't that much about that perv than he cared about the girl in front of him. He knew about his own feelings but he just wasn't sure what he should do about it.

Well, Brayden wasn't sure what to think right now. He isn't used to seeing this kind of Tatum but he has understood that the old girl won't come back anymore for awhile for sure. "I guess yes it's not hard to find," he agreed with that one. He just followed her basically, he wasn't sure what else he should do. He just wanted her to be safe. "Uh okay. Well yeah, parents don't allow them to come here. Also, they find this place to be too creepy. I guess yes there is same about things yes," he said. He really wasn't sure about last part. He has never been much on Knockturn Alley before, so he didn't know much about this place.

When Tatum asked about his final year he wasn't expecting that and wasn't exactly sure what to say at the start but at the end, he figured it out. "Well not that much. Well after that probably kind of will miss that place. Also not waiting for those exams what I have the end of it," he answered so honestly, he could. "You looking forward to your fifth year?" he asked back then.
Back to top Go down
Tatum Chamberlain
Slytherin Fifth Year
Slytherin Fifth Year
Tatum Chamberlain

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptySun May 21, 2017 8:31 pm

Very few things made Tatum smile, but Brayden seemed to be that person who could make her smile, and despite him being her brother's friend. The boy seemed geniune, and she had looked at him and she had, to be honest he was handsome. Tatum had crossed her arms, and she watched him with a great smile as she said.

" It's not a bad thing, but they are super competitive, " said Tatum, and she had looked at him and began to wonder if maybe they should go someplace and hang out. Tatum did not trust that pervert since he could come in any second, then Tatum looked around at him as she sighed for a tiny moment.

Tatum had liked talking to Brayden, it certainly felt refreshing. " My brother is only good at Quidditch and getting girls. My little brother is ten times smarter than he is, " said Tatum, it was the truth Daxton had only cared about those two things. He was super competitive and it seemed he was just like the rest of the stars at Hogwarts.

" Surprised you never played Quidditch, thought by now Daxton would have intimidated you into playing it. " laughed Tatum. Her brother was known to do that, but then again he must have had sympathy when it came to his friends as both of them were far from Quidditch stars. Tatum had then thought about whether things would be different if she would have play the sport, but she was unsure.

The Slytherin listened to Brayden, " Must think you're my knight in shining armor. " laughed Tatum as it seemed like that, making her thankful. Tatum did not feel like going off with some wacky old man or middle-aged man. " I honestly would never allow my siblings to go here, despite it intrigues me. They don't deserve to see this darkness, with creeps in it, " said Tatum crossing her arms.

" I am sure you will do well on them, aren't just like the OWLS? " said Tatum, knowing that was what she would have to take in that year. Which she had sometimes studied for, and then she looked around for a moment as she said. " Why would I look forward to it. I just find it to be another year I have to do. " said Tatum.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Clark
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Brayden Clark

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:36 am

Brayden was glad to see Tatum to smile. Even if she wasn't sure why she had smile.on her face. Which made him to smile there too. Boy had fallen for her already and he actually knew it too. He just haven't told about it to anyone. Not even his own sister.who usually knows his most secrets.

"Oeh yeah. Well my parents thank god aren't but they still at times try say what I should or shouldn't," he says. He didn't trust that pervert shopkeeper too there. So he probably would be okay to go somewhere else where is more safe. He looked around him and sighed. This shop wasn't so interesting for him.

"Well he for sure is that. Its just who he is. Well at times I do even try to get girls for myself. Not so fun anymore for me," he said with a small smile. It wasnt anymore because there was now one girl she wanted to get only. Others weren't anymore so interesting.

"Well I havent yes joined with the team but I know how to play it. Just didn't feel like going with it before. Thinking of joining for last year," he said there. Well he just had his own reasons why he havent joined. Mostly because he didnt want, simple as that but this year he will give it try for last year.

Brayden just nodded his head there. He actually would like to be that for real. "Seems like it yes," he said with a small smile. He really wasnt sure how or where he should confess his feelings. He can't hide them forever. "Well this isn't place for my sister too for sure," he agreed there with that. It really wasnt.

"Well if I wanna do well I need to study which I dont like to do. OWL'S I passed through by pure luck. I didn't even study," he said. It was true, he barely did study. He was busy with other things, mostly getting g girls or hanging out with friends. "Well yeah. I hope it goes good for you still," he said. He wasnt sure what had changed Tatum so much lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )   Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed The Cat ( Brayden )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Wicked This Way Comes :: United Kingdom :: Wizarding Locations :: Knockturn Alley :: Shops :: Ye Olde Curiosity Shop-
Jump to: