Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Check yes or no ( Chelsea)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

Check yes or no ( Chelsea) Empty
PostSubject: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:43 am

Ryan has had his eye on Chelsea for a while. But he didn't want to say anything because she was the Mistress of Magic! And the fact that she was thirteen years younger than him. He wasn't even sure if she would accept this date. But he was going to at least ask her out on one. Who knows he might get lucky and get one date. If not he would just go on with life. Ryan knew that he was taking a huge risk. This was the highest person in the ministry. And if it went horrible, he would have to think of what to do next.

But for now, he was trying to think positive. All he was going to do was just ask Chelsea out on a date. So why was he so nervous? He had asked out many girls. So what was making her so different? Was it because he knew that this could either be the best thing in his life. Or the fact that it could turn into a total shit storm. Which wasn't help that Ryan was focused on the bad part.

After asking Chelsea out on a date, he knew that he needed to go visit his sister. As she would be getting ready to teach at Hogwarts. This was the year that she was going to be a student teaching and she had muggle studies. So he was going to at least attempt to help her with her lesson plans. And he knew that this was an easy job for Ashton. Since they both were half-bloods. Their mother is a muggleborn. So it should be easy to come up with something to teach.

But right now it was all about asking Chelsea out on a date. So why was he feeling like he was a guy still in school? Asking the girl that he thought was cute on a date. Right now he was still trying to calm his nerves down. As the whole waiting part didn't help him out either. He was just going to have to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 2:48 pm

Ryan took a breath as he went into the office. Cause he didn't know how this was going to work out.There was so many things that could go wrong. And he wasn't sure what he would do if it did go out. Maybe leave the ministry and find something else? Cause he was sure that he wouldn't be able to look at her again. Without thinking about how much of a fool he made himself to be. Since he was leaving Hogwarts before she even was in her first year. Age would be a big part .

Everything was escaping his mind. And wasn't sure how to ask her. Without coming out and actually asking. He didn't want to sound like her was too desperate. Even if he was. Since he wasn't getting any younger. And it seemed like girls wanted older men. But not the ones that was his age. He had to think of how he was going to do it. Since she was a much young person. And he was sure that there were other guys who was chasing her. What would make him any different.

So he took a deep breath and was just hoping for the best. As this wasn't work related so it wasn't going to be that hard. But he would rather have his dick slammed on the toilet seat than this. So maybe if he just came right out and say it. It would be better or so he thought. He didn't want her to think that his was just some idiot guy.” You would date to go with me.” He then had a grin on his face. But the words didn't come out the way he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:02 pm

Ryan knew that he blew it. He had never been this nervous with a women before. All he wanted to do was crawl into a hole and just die. Well maybe not die but it was close up into there. He wasn't sure if he wanted to show his face back at the ministry after this. Sure he knew that this was a risk. And it went down in flames. The fact the words came out backwards was a downhill. Could you just kick him in the balls already?

At least he got the right words wrong order. Ryan was kicking himself mentality. At least he could run and help his sister out. Sure Hogwarts might be hiring, he could be a professor. But could he put up with punk ass children all day? That was something that he was asking himself. Couldn't be much different than being an auror. He could be the next defense against the dark arts professor. They said it was cursed. Which didn't phase him.

“ Yeah that is what I want to try and get out.” Holy hell this woman must thing he is nuts! As he was asking her in the middle of the day. Couldn't even ask her properly. Guys must be kissing her ass and charming. Maybe he could nurse his wounds with some firewhiskey. Teach his little brother how to drink. Even if he was underage, Ryan would let it slide. But he was going to be a good little boy. Even if he felt like he was screwed.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 6:17 pm

Waiting for an answer was always the hardest. Cause he knew that she could say yes or no. And if she said no, well that would be a total shit storm. Now he was just waiting to see what she was going to say. It was like time had just frozen. And just waiting for him was killing. Man, he was so nervous, just like being a guy at Hogwarts. And to make matter worse he thinks that he is a real ladies man.

Ryan then took looked relaxed when she told him that she didn't have to worry no more. “ I wasn't worried about losing my job as an auror. I was worried about looking like an idiot and getting turned down. Nothing like looking pathic school boy.” At least his nuts were safe. As they weren't going to be kicked. His crown jewels were going to be safe. No, he had no idea what she was going to say.

Would she give him a chance? He was almost a wrinkly old man. Oh god, he didn't even want to think about the years to come. Why couldn't he stay a hot young guy? But there must be a god because she said yes. Ryan could swear he heard the angels singing. “ Yes!” She was going to give him a shot. At least she had seen him when he was awkward. “ If you said no I would have had to nurse my feelings. I would be eating ice cream and watching dancing with the stars with my sister.”

Hopefully, she would see that he had a feminine side to him. God all he wanted was to make up from the awkward asking out of a date. But he didn't want to come out and say. You are so hot and I could have sex with you on your desk right now, but do you want to go on a date with me. They way he approached it was better.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyMon May 15, 2017 7:26 pm

She would have rejected him for sure if she had asked to have sex with him since that would have been inappropriate at work for sure. She would never do it for sure. She didn't wanna ruin her career now for sure. She had worked so hard to get where she was now. She wouldn't give it up very easily.
Ryan was hoping that he was playing on her feelings. Since here was a man that was almost old enough to be her dad. Maybe if he was little older, he would be considered her hot dad. But this was a small victory in his book. He was worried that she would say no. So he took a gamble and just asked her. “ Everything will go better.” Oh, he was praying that it would be better than what just happened. He had no idea if she was into older guys.

He was the kind of guy that she could take home to her parents. Ok, maybe not think about that right now. At least she wasn't going to kick him in his little boys. If he ever wanted kids, he had to protect that sack at all cost. At least he was honest and told her what he would do if she said no. Hopefully, this was winning him some brownie points. Which he wished that he had some special brownies, not the kind that everybody would think. But the ones that were not done and still chewy.

This would be a time for him to get to know her. Maybe see where this leads. “ Maybe you could come over to my house and have a blow job.” Holy flaming shit! Now he was going to have to recover himself.” Not that kind of blow job. It is a drink. It is Kahlua, bailey cream and whipped cream.” Ryan was digging himself a deeper hole. There was no way out of it. Hello, life as a bachelor. Not that his family really cared. But it was getting real old.

Why couldn't he find a good girl to start a family with. Sure he said the stupidest things, but still. Yeah, he wanted sex like the next guy. But he knew if he played his cards right. That happy ending was in his cards.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 7:36 pm

This had to be the most awkward time he had ever had while asking someone on a date. Why was he so nervous about this one. Oh yeah, it was the mistress of magic. But it wasn't like she could be fired him but still bothered him. As he would be embarrassed to be seen again. Really not sure where this was heading. Hopefully it would be in a good direction.

He was at least 13 years older than Chelsea was. He was an older man so he wasn't sure if she dated any older guys. As he was sure all the young ones was after her attention. Yeah, he was hoping that he could pull something off. Maybe this could lead to something. Like a future which he wasn't trying to think about. Right now he was just focused on this first date. Oh god, he hoped that he didn't screw this one up. Because he would never hear the end of it from his sister. As he was sure that she would give him grief about going for a younger woman.

Maybe he should have asked her to lunch. Since it seemed like something that they both had skipped. Sometimes he wondered about how and why he was still single. Then he watched as she had started to laugh. He would have to say the girliest drink and he was blaming Ashton on this one. Cause it sounded like he was asking for a blowjob. This could lead him into trouble.

“ I blame my sister for getting me hooked on the girliest drink.” It was true as Ashton was getting him hooked on blowjobs and whatever else she could find. “ Yeah, I am offering you a drink and dinner.” He was proud as he knew that he could cook. And it seemed like she was going to give him a shot. Which was good in his book.

At least she was giving this a shot and didn't turn him down
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:01 pm

Ryan didn't know how this would go. This date could turn out amazing and be the best thing that has ever happened to him. Or it could go up in smokes and just be like a ship sinking. There was so much that was riding on this. Becuase this date was going to say if he actually found the women of his dreams. Or he was going to end up living as a bachelor the rest of his life. There was too much riding on this and there were so many things that could go wrong.

Ryan knew things could have been going worse. Since he did ask her if she wanted a blowjob. Which thank god he told her that it was a drink. He wasn't talking about the other one. At least don't ask for it on the first date. He was going after a younger woman. Ryan knew that every guy had to be throwing themselves at her. But what was making him any different? He was an older man who was doing the same thing. Expect she was the one that caught his eye.

Ryan then listened as she was laughing. At least she wasn't mad at him.” I actually love my little sister. I didn't really get to grow up with her. So I always made sure that I was there for her.” He loved his sister Ashton. And he would do anything for her. Now can the time when she asked she asked the time. “ How about 6 pm? “ He knew that he could find out where he lived. It was all in his flies. And he was sure that she could look at it. Just to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check yes or no ( Chelsea)   Check yes or no ( Chelsea) Empty

Back to top Go down

Check yes or no ( Chelsea)
Page 1 of 1