Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Susan Markington EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Susan Markington EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Susan Markington EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Susan Markington EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Susan Markington EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Susan Markington EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Susan Markington EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Susan Markington EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Susan Markington EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Susan Markington

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susan Markington
Quidditch Job
Quidditch Job

Job/hobbies : HolyHead Harpies Seeker

Susan Markington Empty
PostSubject: Susan Markington   Susan Markington EmptySat May 20, 2017 1:31 am

Susan Markington John_travolta_olivia_newton-300x300

Susan Markington 10o1nr6
Full Name: Susan Rosewood Markington
Nicknames: Sassy Sue
Date of Birth: April 20, 1995
Birth Place: Cork, Ireland
Current Home: Cork, Ireland
Blood Status: Pureblood
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Wand: 8" Elm (Phoenix Feather)

Susan Markington F4r1uh
Hair Color: Blonde
Hair Style: Short
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5 ft
Clothing Sense: click here
Other Features: Pierced Ears

Susan Markington Qz439x
Susan is very friendly, but if you mess with her friends, family or Professors you will not like what you see. She is very defensive and will stand up for her beliefs without backing down. When she's with her friends you can see her laughing and joking around with them. She treats everyone the same unless they piss her off then she'll let out that Irish temper of hers.

Susan loves to play Quidditch, but if you're lucky you may see her playing wizard's chess as she loves the challenge of the puzzling game. During holiday breaks you may see Susan at her family's Irish Bakery & Pub. If she isn't there helping serve food and drinks to the customers, then you may find her at the family house practicing Quidditch in the backyard with her brother as she keeps in shape to stay on the team. She also likes to go horseback riding with her brother when he has time off of work.

Susan Markington 2u94eok
Father's Name: Jack Markington
Blood Status/Species: Pureblood/Human (Wizard)

Mother's Name: Rose Pembrokeshire-Markington
Blood Status/Species: Pureblood/Human (Witch)
Occupation: Owner of family business (Markington's Irish Bakery & Pub)

Sibling's Name: Noah Markington
Occupation: Bartender at family-owned business & CEO of Markington's Magical Museum

Grandfather's Name: James Markington (Jack's dad)

Grandmother's Name: Lucy Pembrokeshire (Rose's mom)
Blood Status/Species: Pureblood/Human (Witch)
Occupation: Former owner of Markington's Irish Bakery & Pub & Current owner of Holyhead Harpies

Pet(s):
Knotty ~ Susan's pet Knarl
Snowy ~ Susan's pet Snow Owl

Susan Markington Nffkt2
General History:

Born to Rose Pembrokeshire and Jack Markington on August 24, 2019, little Susan Markington was brought into the world. Her brother Noah was 7 years old when she was born. He knew how much of a responsibility it would be for him to look after his new little sister. Growing up Noah would always play pranks on Susan and then blame her for any trouble that he got into. As a result, Susan began to become sneaky and sly as she tried to prank Noah back. Even though her pranks ended up failing half the time, she still got a laugh out of her big brother which made her smile and giggle.

At the age of 10, Susan watched her older brother (Noah) leave the house. She waited for him to return home from work so they could practice Quidditch in the backyard, but little did she know that he was kidnapped on his way home. He was working at the family-owned Irish Bakery & Pub. After a late shift and finally getting off of work, Noah was abducted by a few wizards whom he thought were drunk. A few months later Noah is still missing as Susan starts her first year at Hogwarts. Their father (Jack) continues his investigation into the disappearance of Noah. Susan continues her schooling, but during the holidays she always breaks down crying as she remembers that her brother is still out there somewhere being held captive.

A few months into the term, Susan received an owl with no return address on the letter. She opened the letter to see that it was from her brother. Somehow he had managed to escape his abductors and flee the area where they had taken him. The letter said, "Sassy Sue, Made it to France safely. No injuries to report. Still on the run from my abductors. Stay safe and good luck in school. I’m heading towards Hogwarts now. Love, Big Bear" Susan immediately took the letter to the Headmaster and said, "Headmaster, please contact my father and the Ministry. We may have a lead, but Noah is on his way here according to what he wrote." She smiled and waited for the Headmaster to reply. As she watched the other Professors look at her, she lowered her head sadly. "I haven't seen him in over a year. I really miss him and so do my parents." she said as she tried not to cry.

Today, Susan is now an adult and she is a Professional Quidditch Player for the Holyhead Harpies as their Seeker. She was excited that she passed her OWLS with an Outstanding as well as her NEWTS.

Family History:

Jack and Rose met each other over summer break after their final year at Hogwarts. He was a Slytherin and she was a Ravenclaw. She was helping her mother at their family-owned business when Jack entered to buy some lunch on his way in to work. He had just gotten a job at the Ministry of Magic to be a member of the Wizengamot. On his way to London from Ireland, he wanted to stop by and tell Rose the good news. She was heartbroken that her secret crush was leaving.

Before Jack left he handed Rose a tiny black box. Inside it was a ring in the shape of an arrow. "No matter how far away I am, you will always be close to my heart." Jack said as his order arrived. Before Rose could continue her work she was pulled into a passionate kiss. After composing herself in front of her mother, who was smiling and nodding her head in approval, Rose accepted the ring and they began to date.

A few years later they were married and their first child, a boy they named Noah, was born. On Noah's 7th birthday they had a second child, a girl they named Susan. Susan was always picked on by Noah, until she found out that she was a witch and that he was a wizard when they went to get his school supplies. Susan was only 4 years old the first time she saw Diagon Alley and she was always fascinated by the Quidditch store.

Susan Markington 2yys38m
Friends: Noah Markington, TBA
Frienemies: TBA
Foes: TBA

Back to top Go down
http://everyvillainislovelydc.jcink.net
Nova Black
Adult
Adult
Nova Black

Susan Markington Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susan Markington   Susan Markington EmptySat May 20, 2017 7:57 am

Susan Markington E06elz
Back to top Go down

Susan Markington
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Wicked This Way Comes :: Character Creation :: Accepted Applications :: Adults-
Jump to: