Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Adult
Adult
Thana Semele

Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) Empty
PostSubject: Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )   Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyThu May 11, 2017 6:37 am

If there was one thing Thana knew how to do it was how to model. She had an air about her that made everyone want to be like her. Or to like her. A soft sigh escaped her as she sat in her makeup chair, getting her makeup done, her hair and clothes as well.

As far as she knew she'd been booked for some quidditch player. Which was fine for her the jobs payed well, and she got to have the beautiful clothes and such. Plus she got to be the centre of attention and people drooled over her. What wasn't to love.

Thana commanded an air of authority, when she walked in the room everyone knew. It wasn't a snobbish air, it was an oh shit she's gorgeous air.

Walking in , wearingher outfit for the photoshoot which covered JUST enough, yet still made her sexy. This was pretty modest compared to some of the stuff she had worn but she didn't care. A soft smile on her face as she saw Chase, probably the biggest gossip bitch in the world. "Hello my love." She said and kissed her cheek, "Where do you need me and where's this male talent?"
Back to top Go down
Chase Dourse
Reporter
Reporter
Chase Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )   Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyThu May 11, 2017 8:31 am

Chase was already at the photo shot. She was just going to watching it. Maybe she would get something out of it to write about. Since she was the editor of The Daily Prophet. And she was known to still be a reporter. Just because she was the head, doesn't mean that she was giving up writing stories. Ya, there was some people who would say that she just puts out gossip. But she likes to think that she has only made The Daily Prophet only better. She knew that Thana would be the model. Chase thought that she was full of herself. But she was going to put on her friendly face. As it seemed like both of them had an idea of the other. Frienmy as it would be.

The guy that would be here. Was none other than Noah Baker. Sure the guy was hot as hell, but he was known to be a player. He was one that Chase would write stories about. Cause it seemed like he changed girls faster than people changes their panties. And the ladies loved him, so this photo shot was going to be a win. Now if only she could get Thana and Noah to do what she wanted. Sure Thana was a professional so there would be no problem with her. And she knew that Noah was a professional in Quidditch. Now mixing them together would be the problem. Since well Noah has been known to be a player. Sex of a stick as she would say.

If Chase wasn't all about her job, she would be all over him. But she was trying to focus on the newspaper. And she wasn't one that would go for players. No matter how hot that she thought that he was. Now it was time to put on her friendly face. Thinking to herself that she had to play nice with a diva. She then kissed Thana check. “ Hello love and it is nice to be work with you again.” Which right now she was going to see where this was going to go. It could be amazing and everything run smooth. Or it could crash into the ground.

Now Thana was asking where she wanted her to go. She was smiling as hoping Noah would show up. “ Well, for now, you can relax as we are waiting on Noah Baker.” She had no idea if Thana was a Quidditch fan or not. But everybody knew who he was. Chase was ready to get this all started.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Adult
Adult
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )   Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyFri May 12, 2017 7:28 am

Thana knew she may be wrong in her opinion and didn't know of Chase's opinion of her however at least she never spoke to someone behind her back . She simply hadn't liked some of the things Chase had written in the past . It stood how it stood though , she was a professional and all publicity was good publicity .

" heard the name don't know the fella sorry ." She told her with a soft smile and was glad to get the kiss . Listening . " loving this fake fur ."

Taking a seat she waited , waiting for the event to start . She was paid by hour regardless of what she was doing . " How have you been ? Got any gossip of me for me ?"

Sitting , perfectly backed . She clicked her nails , just once . Rolling her eyes at one of the scurrying assistants , not because he was new or anything but simply for the fact he didn't know what the hell he was doing and hed been working for eight years .

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Thana Semele
Adult
Adult
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )   Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptySun Jun 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Thana was fixing up a tiny bit of makeup when finally her male talent arrived. She sighed and got up. Walking over to Chase, "You ready to get started?" She asked and gave a soft smile to the male talent. "You must be Noah, I'm Thana. Good to see they picked someone who looks pretty decent." She made no comment on his quidditch game however because it didn't interest her. He did whatever he did during his days, modelling was her game.

Still not entirely sure on the whole theme for the shoot, but she was doing this for Chase. The girl was good at what she did, that much she couldn't ; and wouldn't deny.

Once told where to move Thana slipped into her element, quite comfortable getting close to the male. "Feel free to get comfortable, whatever position or pose makes you good is okay for me." She could sense he was nervous but she wanted him to feel and look good and have a good time shooting. Normally she wouldn't let guys hands travel over her , but modelling was very different. There had to be a connection in real life for it to come out in paper, so one had to get closer to someone if they were shooting with them.
Back to top Go down
Chase Dourse
Reporter
Reporter
Chase Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )   Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyWed Jun 07, 2017 5:42 pm

Chase was glad to see that Noah was finally there. “ Yes, we can get started Thana.” She then smiled as Thana was introducing herself to Noah. She knew Noah really had never model before. But she knew that Thana would help him with that. Chase had to say that she would rather work with Thana than some diva. Even though she knew that Thana could be a diva sometimes. But she wasn't going to let that get in the way. As it seemed like Thana was ready to do anything.

“ Ok if you are wondering we are going a sexy quidditch.” The reason why she had a famous quidditch player. “ Thana you know that sex sells.”

Now all she had to do was just wait for everybody to get where the needed to be. “ Thana I know that I don't need to give you directions.” That was the great thing about working with her. She would let Thana do what she wanted. And it would always turn out amazing.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Adult
Adult
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )   Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic ) EmptyMon Jun 12, 2017 8:13 am

Thana smiled at Chase. "Anything for you my love' She said, then turned to Noah. "You get one touch for the sake of modelling. Anything other then that you're gonna end up with a black eye got it?" She told him taking a no nonsense approach.

Listening that it was a sexy shoot she raised an eyebrow "No I put on practically lingerie for fun." She told Chase, giving her a tongue stuck out.

Looking at Chase again she gave a soft , kind smile. However she was all professional. "Alright, Chase." Thana began to explain how the modelling worked while waiting for the cameras to start. Once they were, she began to move her body to work with Chase's. The first few shots were awkward however she made sure that he was comfortable and it looked good on camera. 'Put your hand between my legs with the broom." She said, her back facing the camera as her hands went around his neck softly. The broom between her leg with his hand there as well now and turned her head to get the photo. It was gorgeous. "Least I finally got some long wood between my legs." She said which got a laugh between the staff.
Back to top Go down

Double the trouble (Noah, Chase) (M, sexy pic )
Page 1 of 1