Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
I'm a hurricane EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
I'm a hurricane EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
I'm a hurricane EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
I'm a hurricane EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
I'm a hurricane EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
I'm a hurricane EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
I'm a hurricane EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
I'm a hurricane EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
I'm a hurricane EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

I'm a hurricane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beatris Greyback
Death Eater
Death Eater
Beatris Greyback

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptySat May 13, 2017 4:39 pm

It was the just ordinary day.
Or maybe not. What is the ordinary day for a werewolf death eater who works as an Auror?
Beatris was still tired from the last full moon but she needed to go to the job.
The fact is, she wouldn't have to work if daddy decides to give her some money but he just doesn't want to do that. It was terrible.
She couldn't but ask herself if he actually loves her?
But then again, he turned her into a werewolf, so he loves her, probably.

She came to the job and realized she is late. Well, it's not like she actually cares.
She hates this job. She hates everything about Ministry of Magic. They are so boring and wants everything to be nice, people to be angels with rainbow and things like that.
Well, the world doesn't work like that.
And what is wrong with being evil? It's more interesting for sure.

While she was going through the Ministry of Magic, she almost hit at one guy. He was an Auror as well but it's not like she cared.
"Hey! Watch out!" She almost yelled even if she was aware of the fact that it was her mistake.

Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyMon May 15, 2017 5:25 am

It was just another day at the office for Ryan. Being an auror kinda sucked but he still loves his job. At the end of the day, he was trying to make the wizarding world a better place. As he could be doing other things like spending time with his sister before she went to teach at Hogwarts. Learning to be a better housekeeper was up on the list too. But he knew that he need to make a living somehow. And money didn't just go on trees. Sometimes he wondered if he needed a different job change.

And it wasn't because he didn't love his job. Ryan knew that he wasn't getting any younger. As he would watch the younger ones become auror. So that was another reason why he was thinking about shifting jobs. Maybe taking a different position in the Ministry? He knew that there was something out there for him.

Now he was bumped into by a young woman. Which knocked him off balance, nothing that would make him fall. But what really pissed him off, was that he was saying it was his fault. “You should watch where you are going. You were the one who bumped into me.” Ryan knew that he was in the right. Not like that really matter because he wasn't sure if he really wanted to argue this or not.
Back to top Go down
Beatris Greyback
Death Eater
Death Eater
Beatris Greyback

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyTue May 16, 2017 5:08 pm

He dared to say it was her fault. It's not he was guilty, he probably didn't even know who she is. If he knew, though, he probably wouldn't say that. At least because of his own sake. No one actually loved to argue with Beatris Greyback.
Most of them were afraid of her because of her Daddy. And, others, on the other side, who weren't afraid just didn't want to make her angry because they know it was pointless. She was a spoiled brat, it's not like arguing with her can bring anything good.

"You know, I should just kill you and finish with this," she said with the big smile on her face. Most of them would say she was just joking, but it was far away from that. They didn't know.
They didn't know that she was Death Eater, cruel girl without moral and sense for good and bad.
If the life was all of black and white, in her life there was only one color. Black, probably.

"You know, if you are gentlemen, you would apologize to me. But I can say you are not. Stupid man" she shook her head pretending to be offended even if she wasn't actually. She just wanted to see how far she needs to go to make this guy angry.
Who said this will be a boring day?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyMon May 22, 2017 12:28 pm

This wasn't the greatest way to start this way. But there was a muggle cereal that was supposed to be the breakfast of champions. But he likes to stay with what others would say was the kiddie ones. Who doesn't love cereal, he blames Ashton for getting him hooked on eating it for snacks. He had no idea who this young girl was. But right now he knew that she was pushing that button. And Ryan wasn't interested in knowing her. Even though she was in school with Ashton. Which he really didn't know everybody she went to Hogwarts with. But this girl looked half of his age. At that point, he felt old.

Now this person was questioning if he was a gentleman. Which that was something that shouldn't even be addressed. She was the one that bumped into her. And then she had the nerves to call him stupid. One way to start off his day in a pissy mood. Killing him because she was the one that wasn't paying attention was way harsh. How this person became an auror was beyond her. It seemed like they were lowering the stands and just letting anybody in.

“ You were the one who bumped into me. Maybe you should be the one to apologize to me.”
Back to top Go down
Beatris Greyback
Death Eater
Death Eater
Beatris Greyback

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:54 am

Beatris looked at him and frowned. It doesn't matter how much she tried, he seems to stay calm. And that was funny because in most cases she just needs to start talking and people would snap out. But this mister I am not gentlemen seemed to be calm. She needed to change it.

"Why would I apologize to you? You are the one who bumped into me" she said with the innocent smile on her face. She looked at him once again pretending to be sad or whatever was the name for that feeling.
"Okay, maybe we started wrong. I didn't want to be rude." She smiled again while thinking about her next move.
She was interested in meeting him. There are so many options.
He was something new here. Someone who doesn't know her and someone who actually stayed calm and tolerated her. She was more than happy about the idea to see how far she can go with him before he finally gets angry.

"Okay, I'm so sorry man without the name because I bumped into you. I'm Beatris by the way. Beatris Greyback" she smiled again and held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyWed May 24, 2017 9:03 pm

Ryan wasn't about ready to figure who fault it was anymore. As it was pointless and there were some things that he needed to work on. He had no idea who this woman was. Or why she was trying to stay that it was his fault. But he was wanting to move past that.

“ I think that this is getting out of hand. Let's just say that it was an accident and call it even.” He wasn't about ready to fight a minute longer about who fault it was. It seemed like this girl wasn't getting off to a good start in his book. But he was always willing to give people second chances.

He then learned what her name was. “ I am Ryan Grey and it is nice to meet you.” He then took her hand and shook it.

What more could be said? As he knew the name of the girl who bumped into him. But he wasn't keeping a record or anything. At least she was being civil.
Back to top Go down
Beatris Greyback
Death Eater
Death Eater
Beatris Greyback

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:11 am

Once again, this man succeeded to shock her. Beatris stayed there without any way to figure out what the hell just happened there. She said she was Greyback, right? Or maybe she forgot to say her last name?

No.
She said it.
And he was calm.

'What the hell is wrong with you?' Beatris said in her mind while looking at him with a smile on her face. But this tame she was completely confused.
Usually, people react to her last name. Because people don't want to have anything with Fenrir's children. They think they are same as their father just because of the blood. But it's not like Beatris wasn't like Fenrir, she may even be worse.

"It's really nice to meet you, Ryan Grey," she said but the words felt wrong in her mouth. She doesn't know how to be nice. It's not in her blood.
"You are Auror as well?" There. That sounds like something the normal person would say. Hell, she needs to meet this guy better. He was something new. The fresh meat she just needs to taste.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Grey
Ministry Official
Ministry Official
Ryan Grey

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 9:43 am

Ryan wasn't a bit faze him at all. Yeah, she said that her last name was Greyback. So what if she was the daughter of a death eater. Sometimes the offsprings were way different than their parents. Right now he really wasn't worried. Ryan was calm as a cucumber. Right now he was making sure to that his day would start off good. So far wasn't in his plans.

He knew that he need to help his sister with lesson plans for the school. As it was about ready to start. And he wanted to make sure that this year went smooth for her. Since she was doing her student teaching. Maybe they would keep her as a professor. Ryan knew his sister would be good at it. Since she was teaching Muggle Studies. And who better than to teach than a witch who is half-blood.

Ryan gave smile as he was being polite. “ Nice to meet you to Beatris Greyback “ He told her that he was an auror. There were times when he was ready to move up in the ministry.” Yes, I am an auror but soon might be looking to move up the ladder.” At least he was trying to be civil as she was the one who bumped into him. And he was trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm a hurricane Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a hurricane   I'm a hurricane Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a hurricane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Wicked This Way Comes :: United Kingdom :: Wizarding Locations :: Ministry of Magic :: Level Two - Magical Law Enforcement :: Aurors Offices-
Jump to: