Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stella Black
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Stella Black

Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyFri May 05, 2017 10:33 pm

Stella had been enjoying her summer away from Hogwarts, since she was enjoying having the freedom to do whichever she wanted to do. Whether it would be going to clubs or partying her life away from anything that would keep her mind off the events of the summer prior. She had wanted to forget the idea of seeing tortured, even though she had been a mean person. Seeing an innocent person tortured was something that was beyond her limits.

The girl had decided maybe she could take her mind off it, and spend some time in Knockturn Alley, but then again the place was just as wicked as what she saw. The girl began walking the dark and gloomy streets, as she saw some people looking at her. Shooting them a dark glare, the girl had often thought the creepy wizards who spent time in Knockturn Alley were kind of perverts. She was someone who was not fond of creepy old people, well old people entirely. Finding their reminiscing to be extremely boring and not worth her time.

Stella soon came across Borgin and Burkes, making her smile. What was any better way to spend a day then looking at old antiques. The girl had, to be honest, and without hesitation. She entered the shop as she looked around the store with immediate interest. The Slytherin had been a sight for sore eyes in many ways as she thought walking around the shop, as she looked at the old things that simply intrigued her.

Vintage was something that could never be replaced, whether it be cameras, coins, whatever fell under the vintage category. The girl did not care, despite holding purist believe, she could not deny that she was not a fan of muggle vintage as well as wizard. Both having been old having the smell of rust as the girl liked out with the new and in with the old. Stella was soon stopped as she heard footsteps which caused her to look around.

Even though within in moments the girl ran into someone as she looked up at the person in complete anger as she said. " Didn't you parents teach you to look before you walk . " something she used so commonly when it referred to talking to people, as everyone was either a freak or a creep in her eyes the girl did not care, as long as they stayed out of her way.

Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago2
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Carmen Santiago2

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySat May 06, 2017 7:12 pm

Since it was summer currently and Carmen didn't really have much to in her summer so she ended up walking around the Knockturn Alley some how. She just kept walking until she walked into the Borgin and Burkes shop. She wasn't really very much into the antique stuff but this shop seemed to be most interested on this alley.

She kept looking around and even touched few things, to take closer look at them. She really didn't plan to buy here anything since when ever she looked at the prices she was like no can't afford it. She really wasn't very rich one. Even if her father was but she didn't get much money from her. She knew she needs to find herself some kind of job soon for summer even. It's pretty late for it now but she didn't really care.

Her clothes probably weren't really the warmest but she didn't really care about it. This was summer right now and she wanted enjoy it so much as she could. She used to like summer but not anymore since she needs to spend it most of the time alone. She has no idea what she will do this summer exactly expect finding the job. She really didn't have no plans yet.

She didn't even notice that she walked into someone. She heard his comment and she just rolled her eyes on her. "Well, no they didn't. Because dead people can't teach you anything," she said there back to her. Well her father was alive but to her he was dead. Also she was like dead person to him too. So the feeling was mutual. "So yeah anyways, sorry if I did hurt your feelings or even you. Didn't really mean to walk into you. It was accident," she added there and tried to be nice there towards her. She wasn't even sure why she did it.
Back to top Go down
Stella Black
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Stella Black

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySat May 06, 2017 9:59 pm

Stella had not really been someone who ever felt bad for anyone. Then again seeing someone being tortured sure did not help the idea for her. She had, to be honest there, but she never really cared, and knew that in order to survive in the Black family you had to act like you did care. So someone running into her kind of ticked her off, the girl did not have a heart to remorse. And when the person ran into her was pissed.

When the girl went on about dead people walking, " It should be common sense not to walk into someone, or at least pay attention. " said Stella annoyed. The girl had really cared about anyone, but herself, and when she listened to the girl to apologize. She laughed as she knew that was typical talk for some sort of good girl, then again the girl was being nice. Which made Stella wonder if maybe she had been an easy target.

" And she say's sorry, " said Stella who was not one for forgiveness. Then again the girl had always been the type think of herself as the Evil Queen. Stella watched the girl, as she says. " Believe me you couldn't hurt me if you tried sweetheart. " she was not one to be afraid. As far as she was concerned to let things come to her, she would just find some sort of snotty comment.

Stella gave her a dark glare, " Don't let it happen again. " said Stella.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago2
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Carmen Santiago2

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySun May 07, 2017 5:33 am

Carmen rolled her eyes on the girl. She didn't feel like that sorry was good enough there and to be honest she wasn't really even that sorry anymore when she heard what the girl said to her. She just found this girl interesting and same time very rude. She didn't care much about many things in this life anymore. She heard what the girl said there now. She probably will say something.

"Well do you seem like I care about some common sense. Then you are very wrong. And you shouldn't stand here middle of hallway basically where people walk and look at things," she said there. Oh and she was so wrong about Carmen being some typical goo girl. She was pretty far from it. She wasn't some good girl at all. She isn't also some easy target.

"Well whatever. I tried to be nice I guess this won't work with you," she said. She wasn't really some evil queen for sure but she wasn't always the good girl too. She has done things what some people have never even dared already since she was young. "Oh yeah. Are you so sure about and don't call me sweetheart since I'm not that to you never. You don't know nothing about me so please don't fucking assume things," she said. She was now bit of pissed there too.

Carmenita just rolled her eyes on that dark glare. This thing had no effect on her most of the time. "Sure, sure watever," she said with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Stella Black
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Stella Black

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySun May 07, 2017 6:16 pm

Stella had always held herself on a pedestal and no one was going to take her down from that. As she watched the girl intently, did the girl even know who she was talking too. Then again it seemed like the idea of the Black family did not fit in today's society. Stella did not have the heart to accept apologies she was a one chance girl.

" Most people should care about common senses, after all that real life. Not the idea of having book smarts which so many people try to replace with common sense, " said Stella, as that sort of mind trick always annoyed Stella. She looked around the shop for a second, " I can do as an I like, do you have any clue who I am? " asked Stella.

She rolled her eyes as the girl continued talking, Stella was not a nice person. Nor would she go out fo the way to be nice to anyone, the closest to nice she would go would be to be civil. None of the above as Stella had begun to bring her attention to the shelves, contemplating what she should say next to the girl who was kind of annoying her.

" It's a figure of speech I could use other names. Believe I got the gist of you not being a sweetheart, so problem solved. I don't assume because I say as I please. And you don't seem like the type that would actually shop in this sort of place only people who hate their kids send them here. " said Stella looking at her with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago2
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Carmen Santiago2

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:47 am

Carmen could tell that she didn't like this girl for sure. She never really understood why some people were so mean once. Maybe they were raised by that way. She herself did grow up to be who she is because she wanted. She had never really parent figure. She only had her grandma when she did grow up and now she doesn't even have her. She didn't really care much what this girl thought of her.

"I'm not some book smart one for sure. Well, to be honest not everyone isn't like you. Who care about things. Well, common sense is something that I have given up since real life can suck. Not everyone are so lucky you, who get what they want. Grow up already," Carmen said there back now. She didn't anymore care. "Oh well. Seems like some pureblood idiot. Who thinks she is best than rest of us. But for your information, you aren't. To be honest I don't care who you are. Why should I?" She didn't care anymore.

Carmenita was even more pissed when she mentioned basically parents. She didn't really care anymore. This girl could bring so many different feelings out in her. "Well like I said don't assume things. Oh yeah? For your information, I came here myself. Not because someone asked. If you think you know everything then you're so wrong. I'm not someone with who you can play so easily. I'm not gonna fall for your idiotic games," she said there. She didn't begin to mention that her father did actually hate her.
Back to top Go down
Stella Black
Slytherin Sixth Year
Slytherin Sixth Year
Stella Black

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptyTue May 09, 2017 12:13 am

Stella's had disliked when people did not listen to her because in many ways Stella held herself upon a pedestal. The girl would not even consider being nice if she even tried, not many people could say they came from a major wizarding family, and one of the first. Stella had admired her family's name and disliked anyone who told her otherwise. Her parents had always considered her to be a gift and she did not like when others thought she was not.

" Well common sense is basically having street smarts. Something purebloods even know about, despite it being a mudblood sort of the thing, " said Stella. She constantly heard muggleborns talking about the things that made them muggles. Stella could not help, but be annoyed by it. She was not a nice person nor did she desire too. Stella was her own person and had gone through life doing her own sort of thing, not having to be told what to do.

Then again she did use her parents as a way of getting herself out of problems. Stella had always been known to blackmail people to get what she wanted. Something that was an easy task for her as she could easily get whatever she wanted. Although this situation, she had a feeling that blackmailing her way out would and when she was called an idiot, she got mad. Something she would not let some girl call her some idiot.

" I am not an idiot, I am just a stone-cold bitch. " said Stella, despite saying things that could hurt her, even though she knew that she would more than likely end up doing that. " You should care because if you at all pay attention, you would know that family is one of the most family. My name is Stella Black, granddaughter of the late Regulus Black. " said Stella with a smile.

Which was all very true, and then rolling her eyes. She would have figured since the girl certainly did not seem like the type to have servants. Stella could not help, but be displeased as having servant was something that Stella cherished dearly, " Don't tell me what to do. And appearances give things away. " said Stella.

" Would it be too wrong to ask who the hell you are? " asked Stella.
Back to top Go down
Carmen Santiago2
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Gryffindor Seventh Year
Carmen Santiago2

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) EmptySat May 27, 2017 5:48 am

Carmen for sure have learned to put up with things in her life. She isn't some naive girl with who people can manipulate. She is half-blood but that doesn't make her be any lesser than someone else. She actually could even be pureblood if her mother was one too but people usually assume she is one when they hear her last name. She doesn't even bother to correct people anymore.

"Uh, whatever you say. I don't really care. I'm not gonna bother with it here right now. It's not my only fault too. Why you can't see it? You could have easily stepped away when you saw me coming or so. And I didn't do it on purpose," she said there. She didn't really like this girls attitude for sure. Also, she has learned to be a bit of bitchy over years too. She has grown up to be who she is mostly her own. She has never had really someone there for her, who can help all the time.

Carmen has crawled out her own from her own problems. She just doesn't have anyone who she could go and ask help. Well, she had grandma but not anymore. She needs to face with all her problems by herself. Well, Carmen didn't care what people usually thought about her and she never did really fall for blackmailing. She knew it's not a good idea for sure.

When the girl said who she was then Carmen just rolled her eyes there. Did she have to care about that? No not one bit. She looked at the girl few seconds before she decided to answer. "Oh yeah? Seems so fucking scary. Do I seem scared of you? No. I don't. I don't care who you are. These titles or whatever you purebloods hold, I don't care about them. Never will," she said. She knew she won't never like this Stella girl for sure.

"Well, I might not be rich like you yes. And well say whatever you want. Don't assume things about me since I'm capable of more than you can imagine," she said and sighed. She had no idea what was this girl in front of her even thinking. She didn't get this girl and she never will probably.

"Yes, it would be very wrong to ask it," she said. "But if you really need to know the name is Carmen Santiago. Who am I exactly? None of your business," she added. She didn't actually say her real name since barely anyone uses Carmenita anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )   Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Can Keep A Secret ( Open )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Something Wicked This Way Comes :: United Kingdom :: Wizarding Locations :: Knockturn Alley :: Shops :: Borgin & Burkes-
Jump to: