Something Wicked This Way Comes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Wicked This Way Comes

An AU Post Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The train is set and running. It's time to go on the train so you could end up being in Hogwarts. All students on board and also you can do your last minute shoppings. First classes have already started, go and have fun there! I hope you have good school year!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Date and Time
SEPTEMBER 1ST
Our Staff Team
Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» Floating Boats
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 am by Guest

» Running Up That Hill
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 1:45 am by Guest

» Ties of Magic [JCINK]
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptySun Aug 13, 2017 1:22 am by Stella Black

» UNBOUND; a dragon age roleplay [jcink]
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyThu Jun 29, 2017 8:50 pm by Guest

» TEMPEST HARBOR [JCINK]
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 am by Guest

» The Shula Region
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am by Guest

» FINITE INCANTATEM - a modern au hp rp
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:05 pm by Guest

» Hippogriffs - Lesson One (All years)
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 2:38 pm by James Potter

» Getting some ice cream (Open)
Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyFri Jun 16, 2017 6:54 am by Rose Granger-Weasley

Too smart for my own good ( Open )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Albus Potter2
Slytherin Third Year
Slytherin Third Year
Albus Potter2

Too smart for my own good ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Too smart for my own good ( Open )   Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptySat May 06, 2017 11:26 pm

Albus had disliked the idea of his parents making him spend some of his summers. Helping his uncle out at the joke shop, despite not being of age to work. He had just wanted to spend time alone without having to deal with any sort of social interaction. The Slytherin only liked to know secrets about others without actually having to talk to them. That way seemed so boring, not having some sort of suspense to the entire situation. He had been walking around the shop and fixing display cases. Something he had no skill whatsoever in.

His outfit not exactly being the work attire that a thirteen-year-old should wear. Then again what kid his age had worked and having been forced to do things he would never do. It did not make sense to him, but he was not going to be the one to judge others. Although his house was certainly was known to judge others, but he did not consider himself the typical Slytherin type.

Albus was far from arrogant and he did not care about making others lives a living hell. Then again some fellow housemates would certainly try to make his life a living hell. His family sure did not help with him as he felt that maybe he would be better living in a purist household. Then an extremely loud rambunctious family. That was certainly his family, and while looking at all the display cases Albus had begun to think to himself.

The boy had never been a fan of pranking others but always found himself on the ends of others pranks on numerous occasions. He soon came to one of the other aisles that had plenty of equipment to prank others, as he began to look at them. But before anything, he soon heard one of the children who was playing hit him with one of the balls, as he looked at them.

" You know those balls aren't meant to hurt others right? " asked Albus.
Back to top Go down
Susan Markington
Quidditch Job
Quidditch Job

Job/hobbies : HolyHead Harpies Seeker

Too smart for my own good ( Open ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too smart for my own good ( Open )   Too smart for my own good ( Open ) EmptyWed May 24, 2017 2:12 am

Susan entered the joke shop looking to see if they had a fake snitch or quaffle. She wanted to play a few pranks on her teammates and she knew exactly where to go. As she entered the shop she watched a little kid toss a ball at an employee. "Oi! Little lad. Where are your parents? Didn't they teach you not to throw stuff at other people when they aren't looking? Go apologize and pay for the toy then take it home and play with it there." Susan said to the little kid before handing him five galleons to pay for the toy ball and whatever else he wanted to get. She also handed him a signed autograph of the Professional Quidditch team the HolyHead Harpies.

Susan was wearing her HolyHead Harpies Quidditch uniform because she had just come from an autograph signing in front of the Quality Quidditch Supplies store. She smiled at the young lad who looked to be about 14 years old and handed him an autograph and asked him quietly, "You play Quidditch? Give this to yer mum for me. Tell her the team misses her and that she can come practice with us anytime." Susan then handed him a note and a bag of HolyHead Harpies team logo pins. "There's one for you and each of yer siblings in there. I also brought an extra for yer uncle." she said as she gave him a wink before looking around the aisles.

@Albus Potter
Back to top Go down
http://everyvillainislovelydc.jcink.net

Too smart for my own good ( Open )
Page 1 of 1